Subscription Service – this is a NEW service that we are offering to schools until April 2022 (and possibly beyond?!)
Subscribers have access to up to 24 Virtual Dance Tutorials covering a variety of themes, styles and topics. Each routine is supported by a list of Related Tasks to develop the theme & routine further.
Each Virtual Dance Tutorial breaks down the routine into manageable sections for ease of learning and all tutorials will remain accessible until April 2022.
These tutorials are to help support teachers when delivering their dance classes as part of the PE curriculum. However they can also be used during school led clubs, celebrations and assemblies.
- £210 per Key Stage – access to 12 Virtual Dance Tutorials suitable for your chosen Key Stage (the price of a one day workshop!)
- £378 for both Key Stages – access to 24 Virtual Dance Tutorials (10% discount – the price of a two day workshop!)
Listed below are the Dance Tutorials available to subscribers until April 2022:
KS1 (inc EYFS):
- Morni Banki – Indian dance/Bollywood/Multicultural topics
- Let’s Be Superheroes – Street Dance/Personal strengths and characteristics
- Walk The Dinosaur – Prehistoric topics
- Candy Cane Lane – Light-hearted Christmas routine
- Traditional Chinese Dance – Chinese New Year/Multicultural topics
- The Rainforest – Popular topic
- Never Smile At A Crocodile – A Theatrical routine/Relatable to Peter Pan & The Enormous Crocodile/World Book Day
- Can You Imagine That? – A Musical theatre routine from Mary Poppins Returns/World Book Day
- Africa – Traditional African dance
- Explorers – Routine inspired by this popular topic
- Summer Holiday – Routine inspired by the traditional British holiday
- Move Your Feet – Street dance with a 70’s disco feel
- Spies – Street Dance/James Bond theme/Popular topic
- Charleston – History topics/Challenging foot work
- Flash, Bang, Wallop – Victorian/Famous historical characters
- What Christmas Means To Me – A Christmas Jive
- Kung Fu Fighting – Kung Fu inspired Chinese routine/Chinese New Year/Multicultural topics
- Zero To Hero – Hercules/Greeks/History topics
- Teacher’s Pet – A Musical Theatre routine from The School Of Rock/Styles of Music
- Harry Potter – A theatrical street dance inspired by Harry Potter/World Book Day
- Egyptian – A fusion of traditional Egyptian dance with western dance styles
- Zumba – Dance for fitness routine
- What Time Is It? – An upbeat routine inspired by Summer & School’s Out
- Trip A Little Light Fantastic – A fast paced Musical Theatre routine from Mary Poppins Returns, set in London during the Great Depression
Click here for a preview of our Virtual Dance Tutorials.
Feedback has been great, here are just a couple of examples:
“This week I have been using the dance Tutorials with Year 1 and Year 6. Both year groups have really enjoyed learning the dances and creating some of their own phrases. Thank you so much for such an inspiring resource.”
Chris Hazell – PLT St Peter’s CofE Primary West Hanningfield
“We are loving the dance tutorials, thank you so much!”
Kate Coyne – Howbridge Infant School
“We would like to go ahead with the subscription for the 12 KS2 dance videos as it will be an excellent resource for our teachers and a great use of our sports premium money.”
Jane Nightingale – Baddow Junior School
To subscribe please get in touch.
All workshops will be delivered as Virtual Dance Tutorials. When booking a workshop, you will be given access to 4 online tutorials, each approximately 30 minutes in length. The fee will be the same as a one day workshop (£210) and the tutorials supplied will be as follows:
- Infant Schools: x1 tutorial for each year group plus a warm up tutorial suitable for all
- Junior Schools: x1 tutorial for each year group
- Primary Schools: x1 tutorial for each Key Stage split as follows – EYFS, KS1, Lower KS2 & Upper KS2
All workshop themes are listed on our Schools page.
To replace our Children’s Courses, we are offering a bespoke service. We will choreograph topic-related routines of your choosing for you to use in your PE lessons. Routines will be supported by a list of additional tasks which can be used alongside the teaching of the routine. The fee per routine is £75.