Health & Wellbeing – A Change For Life
Dance has a significant part to play in the health and wellbeing of children, combining physical activity, social interaction, creativity and expression.
Surveys have shown dance is second only to football as the most popular activity among children and young people.
Listed below are just some of the many reasons children can benefit from taking part in dance classes, which in turn will encourage them to make a change for life:
- Reduces obesity
- Improves strength, stamina & coordination
- Enhances creativity & imagination
- Builds self esteem & confidence
- Stimulates emotions & lowers stress levels
- Develops social skills & cultural awareness
- Encourages team work in a non-competitive environment
Most importantly, dance is a fun source of exercise and all inclusive.
If you have any questions about the services Project Dance offers or would like to make a booking, please get in touch.
What our clients say: